WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TO KNOW TO WRITE THIS PAPER ABOUT ME.
****My degree is Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies behavioral sciences and Government***** I plan to earn my masters degree in Human Services so I can be a counselor for people with Mental health and substance abuse issues. ****
Interdisciplinarity and Worldview Reflection Instructions. **Also use a Bible Ref**
****Prompt: In 300 words, explain what interdisciplinarity is and reflect on how it impacts your worldview*****. And, in ****another 250 words, reflect on and explain the personal impact of the single most helpful lesson you learned from Covey this subterm.********
****In two sections of 250 words each, reflect on what you have learned in this course, how your perspectives have changed, how you now view your degree, and how you plan to use or think about your interdisciplinary degrees differently. You will briefly explain interdisciplinarity in your own words in light of your worldview, and you will reflect on Covey’s writing as well.
1. You may use first person, but not second person.
2. Use unique title lines to clearly separate your answers.
3. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be flawless.
4. Use APA formatting, but no abstract page is required.
1. You can do it differently, but the simplest route may be to explain interdisciplinarity in one paragraph and then to reflect on it in the next paragraph or two.
2. You can explain interdisciplinarity in your own words, but if you find it hard to describe it in a way not already done, it would be better to cite references and create a references page than to accidentally plagiarize.
3. Remember to focus on just one topic from Covey and to give it personal application.
4. You can begin brainstorming for your reflection using the following questions (though you shouldnt use these exact wordings in your reflection itselfbe original):
A. How has interdisciplinarity affected my life?
B. How has interdisciplinarity affected the way I see the world?
C. How will I use an interdisciplinary mindset to tackle problems in the future?