Journal Article Critique
Select a Journal Article related to the Homeland Security topic of Domestic Terrorism in the United States from the online library. A recommendation is to select a topic that you will cover for your final paper. This paper should meet APA standards. The paper should be at least 6-pages in length, along with reference page. See Grading rubric below for a further breakdown of what is expected.
• Paper meets APA/Graduate School standards.
• Paper is organized; each paragraph flows logically into the next paragraph.
• Appropriate terminology it used; writing is clear and concise.
• Proper spelling and grammar is used; sentences are properly constructed.
• Appropriate article selection (scholarly and/or empirical); recent (last ten years).
• Brief overview of the article is provided; the thesis of the article is clearly stated.
• A description of the research problem is provided.
• Research methods used to study the problem are discussed and critiqued in detail.
• The authors’ conclusions and recommendations are provided.
• Contributions to the literature are discussed in detail along with a brief discussion of conclusions/recommendations.
The critique addresses the following questions:
• What methods did the author use to investigate the topic?
• Were the appropriate methods used?
• Did the author’s approach to supporting the thesis make sense?
• Did the author employ the methods correctly?
• Did you discover any errors in the way the research was conducted?
• Description of the Research Problem
• Research Methodology
• Contributions to the Literature
• Critique of the Article
The post BBA 3626 Research Paper appeared first on Coursework Geeks.