SCI/256 Final Examination (15 points) Answer each of the following questions meeting the following criteria: Write a 300 – 500 word response for each question. Include a minimum of two references for each question. Be sure to use only academic resources for your references! (No ask.com or wikipedica.com). Also be sure to number each of your responses (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). Please cite your specific references after each of your answer responses. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. Due July 27, 2015 before 11:59 pm (MST) Arizona time.
1. Describe the implications of the changing human population with regards to human population growth concepts, predictions for growth in developing and developed countries, and the effects of human population growth on ecosystems
2. Discuss and analyze the implications of species interactions in ecosystem management and restoration with regards to endangered species and biological invasions.
3. Compare and contrast the use of fossil fuels and alternative energy resources. What are the benefits and concerns associated with renewable and nonrenewable resources?
4. Discuss and examine the various types of sources of environmental pollution and determine the effects of environmental pollution on human and ecosystem health.
5. Discuss and analyze the role of local, regional, national, and global policies on the environment. What factors do you believe should be used to determine the best policy?
. WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Discuss and analyze the implications of species interactions in ecosystem management and restoration with regards to endangered species and biological invasions. appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.