Click on the links to view the videos for this assignment.
1. Download the worksheet to your computer and read over it BEFORE you watch the videos
2. Answer the questions in a font that stands out from the font in the worksheet. Use either a different size, color, or highlight to make your answers easy to find. (Yellow font is VERY difficult to read.)
3. Answer the questions accurately and thoroughly. The amount of effort you put into this sort of activity is up to you. I will check items for reasonable accuracy, but I will not be nit-picking for perfection. If you choose to coast through and give half-answers and ignore important details, you may manage a decent score on this activity, but won’t do well with the exam questions that come from the work.
4. Pay attention to the entire video, not just the answers to the questions! These are very informative and important! Questions on the exam may not just be related to the precise word you put in the blank. They may require you to be able to reflect on that information and understand or apply it in another context!
5. Save the completed document and upload it to the link. CHECK YOUR SUBMISSION. I need to be able to open your submission in order to grade it, so PLEASE do not use some weird format! If you uploaded the wrong item, fix it. Do not claim “incorrect upload” or “bad format” after the deadline.
Note: The work you turn in must be YOUR OWN. Sharing of worksheets is cheating and is strictly prohibited. Googling of worksheets, answers, and cut-and-paste answers from other sources are also considered cheating. WATCH THE VIDEOS AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. It is not hard.
Evidence of shared work or other cheating will result in a zero on the assignment, no questions.