1. Guardian Article on New Memorial for Victims of Lynchings (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
2. Eleanor Roosevelt article from National Archives (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Answer these questions in a robust paragraph for up to 5 points extra credit:
1. Why do you think lynchings were so common during this period? Why do you think regular people came to watch? How can we come to terms with this reality of our history as a country?
2. What are your thoughts on the dynamic between FDR, leader of the Democratic Party at this time and his wife vis a vis this issue?
3. Does this add in any way to your understanding of the public debate going on about monuments in our country? What do you think about this lynching memorial in Gadsden, Alabama?
I need these questions to be answered twice with a different format of writing and words. So I’m going to need to files, with each different answers.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"