In the proposal you are expected to submit the names of the 3 team members and their majors.
You need to provide a one paragraph that describes your project. The proposal has to contain the following elements:
The project report must contain:
Title page and table of contents
1- Requirements analysis
– Company staff interview results, old system screens, and notes from observation.
– Provide source documents, including screen dumps, from the website or pictures of the manual
forms used by the firm.
– Problem statement (identify at least two problems related to the current system functionality).
– the benefits of the new system, presents the systems implementation schedule, and highlights
any issues that management will need to address
– Time and Cost Estimates: provides detailed schedules, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for the systems development phase.
2- The proposed system analysis
– DFD (context, Level 0, and Level 1)
– Classes (with attributes and methods)
– Class diagram
3- The proposed system design
– Use cases ( at least 4, specifically for the new added features)
– Interface & Screens Design
– Input, Output & report Design
– Database design
Your report will be marked based on the rubric provided at the end of this document.
Your presentation should give you an opportunity to explain the system, answer questions and consider comments.
Your presentationwill be marked based on the rubric provided at the end of this document
Your group workwill be marked based on the rubric provided at the end of this document.