WCSS6051 Week 6 Discussion: Reflecting on Your Writing Precision and Clarity
This week’s Learning Resources will help you examine your work for precision and clarity. For this Discussion, you will reflect on your own writing in relation to precision and clarity. Based on what you have learned from the week’s Learning Resources, you will share your thoughts and experiences on revising for precision and clarity. You may also choose to reflect on your practice of responding to feedback.
To prepare for this Discussion:
Review the Learning Resources on precision and clarity
· Review the Learning Resources on responding to feedback.
· Review your Self-Assessment from Week 1.
· Reflect on your writing process in relation to precision and clarity. You may even choose to consider how you approached this specific Assignment in relation to precision and clarity.
· Reflect on your progress so far, based on your Self-Assessment from Week 1.
Post by Day 3 a 1-to-2-paragraph reflection on your use of precision and clarity. (Note: You may choose to reflect specifically on how you will apply concepts of precision and clarity in this week’s Assignment.) You may also choose to post a reflection on any changes in your writing process since Week 1.
WCSS 6051 Week 6 Assignment Responding to Feedback
Assignment: Responding to Feedback
By now, you have received multiple weeks of feedback from your Instructor. Are you consistently and thoughtfully addressing his or her feedback in your revisions? Please do, as feedback is intended to be considered and appropriately addressed. In addition, you will want to review your work for further revisions, ensuring your writing is clear and precise.
For this Assignment, you will review the Learning Resources on feedback and precision and clarity. With the principles outlined in the Learning Resources in mind, try your hand at further revising your paragraph from Week 5 Assignment.
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Review the Learning Resources on feedback and precision and clarity.
· Review feedback obtained from your Instructor (weekly Assignments) and from colleagues (Discussion posts). You may wish to make a list of topics that your Instructor has raised in his/her feedback to you over the previous weeks, and construct a reference file for use in your future revisions.
Revise the two paragraphs from your Week 5 Assignment, addressing relevant feedback from your Instructor. You may also wish to add new content to your paragraphs.
Submit your Assignment using Walden’s APA Course Paper Template by Day 7.