WCSS 6051 Week 5 Discussion: Reflecting on Your Writing Scholarly Voice
To prepare for this Discussion
· Review the Learning Resources on scholarly voice and transitions.
· Reflect on your writing process in relation to scholarly voice and transitions. You may even choose to consider how you approached this specific Assignment in relation to scholarly voice and transitions.
Post by Day 3 a 1- to -2-paragraph reflection on your use of scholarly voice. (Note: You may choose to reflect specifically on how you will apply scholarly voice concepts in this week’s Assignment.) You may also choose to address your practice of applying transitions.
WCSS 6051 Week 5 Assignment: Order and Transitions
Assignment: Order and Transitions
How are you linking main ideas in your writing? Might changing your paragraph’s order of content improve cohesion or flow of ideas? Are you writing in an objective, scholarly tone?
For this Assignment, you will review the Learning Resources on scholarly tone and transitions. With the principle outlined in the Learning Resources in mind, try your hand at further revising your paragraph from Week 4 Assignment. You will also submit a first-draft second paragraph, focusing on a different main point from Week 2 Assignment Critical Reading and Outlining
To prepare for this Assignment
· Review the Learning Resources on scholarly voice, transitions and, if necessary, the MEAL plan from Week 4.
· Review the content of your selected journal article.
· Choose another main point from Week 2 Assignment Critical Reading and Outlining.
Revise your paragraph from Week 4’s Assignment, ensuring you are effectively linking ideas and writing in a scholarly tone.
Additionally, compose a first-draft paragraph summarizing another one of the article’s main points that you identified in Week 2 Assignment Critical Reading and Outlining.
Submit your Assignment using Walden’s APA Course Paper Template by Day 7. Your submission should be 2 paragraphs long. Assignments that are submitted without using Walden’ APA Course Paper Template will not be reviewed by your Instructor.